NRI entrepreneur, two others honoured in UK
London: A leading NRI entrepreneur and two other people have been honoured here for their outstanding contribution to Heart and Stroke Research and their support to the Northwick Park Institute for Medical Research.
Atul Pathak, the managing director of Appt Corporation Limited, Northwick Park Institute for Medical Research founder Colin Green and Dominic Grieve, MP, Attorney General, received a trophy each for their "invaluable support over the years”.
The trophy was handed over to them by Dr Rami Ranger, the chairman of the Golden Heart Club, here last night.
"I am really humbled to accept the award," Pathak said after receiving the award.
The Northwick Park Institute, Ranger said, was set up in 1994 and is one of the UK`s leading charity-based independent Medical Research Institutes, working to translate ground-breaking medical research into patient care.
It is affiliated with University College London which is consistently rated as one of the top five medical schools in the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog