NSG commandos pay tribute to comrades slain in 26/11 ops
Manesar: NSG commandos on Friday paid tribute
to their slain comrades Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan and
Havildar Gajinder Singh, who sacrificed their life during the
26/11 attack in Mumbai last year.
The commandos laid floral wreath and saluted the
martyrs memorial at the garrison here.
Commanders of the anti-hijack, anti-terror and VIP
security units also paid homage to the martyrs, an NSG officer
While Unnikrishnan lost his life at hotel Taj, Singh
was martyred during the operation at Nariman House. Both the
commandos belonged to the 51 SAG of the elite counter terror
The Ashok Chakra, the nation’s highest peacetime
gallantry award was given to both Unnikrishnan and Singh.
The NSG ended the terror siege, that lasted nearly 60
hours, on the financial metropolis by killing eight LeT
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past