NSG commandos pay tribute to comrades slain in 26/11 ops
Manesar: NSG commandos on Friday paid tribute
to their slain comrades Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan and
Havildar Gajinder Singh, who sacrificed their life during the
26/11 attack in Mumbai last year.
The commandos laid floral wreath and saluted the
martyrs memorial at the garrison here.
Commanders of the anti-hijack, anti-terror and VIP
security units also paid homage to the martyrs, an NSG officer
While Unnikrishnan lost his life at hotel Taj, Singh
was martyred during the operation at Nariman House. Both the
commandos belonged to the 51 SAG of the elite counter terror
The Ashok Chakra, the nation’s highest peacetime
gallantry award was given to both Unnikrishnan and Singh.
The NSG ended the terror siege, that lasted nearly 60
hours, on the financial metropolis by killing eight LeT
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?