Nupur wants to write book on Aarushi`s murder
Ghaziabad: Nupur Talwar, prime accused in the murder of her daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, today expressed her desire to write a book called "Mystery behind Aarushi`s murder- A Tale of Unfortunate Mother".
Supritendent of Dasna jail Viresh Raj Sharma, where Nupur is lodged, said she had told him about her wish to write the book.
He said that under jail manual, he was not empowered to grant permission for writing or publishing books of jail inmates and only a District judge can allow this.
However, the jail administration can provide her with stationary in case a written permission is granted by the judge, he added.
Sharma said the dentist is teaching jail inmates, including women, since she has been lodged in the jail on April 30.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan