Nupur wants to write book on Aarushi`s murder
Ghaziabad: Nupur Talwar, prime accused in the murder of her daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, today expressed her desire to write a book called "Mystery behind Aarushi`s murder- A Tale of Unfortunate Mother".
Supritendent of Dasna jail Viresh Raj Sharma, where Nupur is lodged, said she had told him about her wish to write the book.
He said that under jail manual, he was not empowered to grant permission for writing or publishing books of jail inmates and only a District judge can allow this.
However, the jail administration can provide her with stationary in case a written permission is granted by the judge, he added.
Sharma said the dentist is teaching jail inmates, including women, since she has been lodged in the jail on April 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'