One killed, 11 injured in Assam grenade blast
Udalguri: Suspected militants of National
Democratic Front of Bodoland (NDFB) triggerred a grenade blast
killing one person and injuring 11 others in lower Assam`s
Udalguri district today.
Police said a group of ultras hurled a powerful hand
grenade in front of an eatery in the busy market area in the
heart of Udalguri town at about 6.45 pm.
Ganesh Das, an employee of the eatery, died on the
spot while 11 others were injured in the blast.
The ultras fled after the incident.
The Udalguri superintendent of police A K Tiwari has
reached the spot for investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you