Only core committee decides issues: Anna to Hegde
Bangalore: Only those issues taken up by the
core committee can be related to Team Anna, former supreme
court judge Santosh Hegde, a member of the team, quoted Hazare
During a phone conversation today, Hazare told him that
issues raised by individuals do not become "issues" of Team
Anna, Hegde told reporters here.
Hazare`s clarification comes in the wake of Prashant
Bhushan`s controversial remarks on Kashmir.
Meanwhile, Hegde said he came to know that "certain
persons" were going around taking his and Bhushan`s name and
collecting funds for "India Against Corruption".
Ironically, they have been asking for payments to be made
only in cheques, he said.
Hegde stressed that nobody has been advised or
authorised anywhere to collect funds on behalf of "India
Against Corruption" and urged the people to guard against such
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj