Only core committee decides issues: Anna to Hegde
Bangalore: Only those issues taken up by the
core committee can be related to Team Anna, former supreme
court judge Santosh Hegde, a member of the team, quoted Hazare
During a phone conversation today, Hazare told him that
issues raised by individuals do not become "issues" of Team
Anna, Hegde told reporters here.
Hazare`s clarification comes in the wake of Prashant
Bhushan`s controversial remarks on Kashmir.
Meanwhile, Hegde said he came to know that "certain
persons" were going around taking his and Bhushan`s name and
collecting funds for "India Against Corruption".
Ironically, they have been asking for payments to be made
only in cheques, he said.
Hegde stressed that nobody has been advised or
authorised anywhere to collect funds on behalf of "India
Against Corruption" and urged the people to guard against such
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman