Only core committee decides issues: Anna to Hegde
Bangalore: Only those issues taken up by the
core committee can be related to Team Anna, former supreme
court judge Santosh Hegde, a member of the team, quoted Hazare
During a phone conversation today, Hazare told him that
issues raised by individuals do not become "issues" of Team
Anna, Hegde told reporters here.
Hazare`s clarification comes in the wake of Prashant
Bhushan`s controversial remarks on Kashmir.
Meanwhile, Hegde said he came to know that "certain
persons" were going around taking his and Bhushan`s name and
collecting funds for "India Against Corruption".
Ironically, they have been asking for payments to be made
only in cheques, he said.
Hegde stressed that nobody has been advised or
authorised anywhere to collect funds on behalf of "India
Against Corruption" and urged the people to guard against such
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray