Only core committee decides issues: Anna to Hegde
Bangalore: Only those issues taken up by the
core committee can be related to Team Anna, former supreme
court judge Santosh Hegde, a member of the team, quoted Hazare
During a phone conversation today, Hazare told him that
issues raised by individuals do not become "issues" of Team
Anna, Hegde told reporters here.
Hazare`s clarification comes in the wake of Prashant
Bhushan`s controversial remarks on Kashmir.
Meanwhile, Hegde said he came to know that "certain
persons" were going around taking his and Bhushan`s name and
collecting funds for "India Against Corruption".
Ironically, they have been asking for payments to be made
only in cheques, he said.
Hegde stressed that nobody has been advised or
authorised anywhere to collect funds on behalf of "India
Against Corruption" and urged the people to guard against such
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- S Korea offers Tokyo-funded money to 'comfort women'
- Jurgen Klopp tries to keep peace with frustrated Daniel Sturridge
- Iraqi, Syrian foreign ministers meet in Baghdad
- Will not be bullied, will definitely visit Pakistan to talk peace: Ramya
- Xioami Redmi Note 4 launched, comes with 10-core processor, 4,100 mAh battery