Oppn`s role in 2G Spectrum issue unfortunate, says Sharma
Indore: Union Minister Anand Sharma on Saturday
termed as unfortunate the Opposition`s disruption of
Parliament proceedings on the alleged 2-G Spectrum scam.
"Parliament is the biggest platform for discussion of
issues concerning people, and it is unfortunate if the system
is not running," he told reporters here.
Sharma alleged that the Opposition is not playing a
positive role by disrupting Parliament.
BJP-led NDA, the Left parties along with the rest of
the Opposition, have stalled Parliament proceedings for 16
consecutive working days, demanding a joint parliamentary
committee probe in the 2-G scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song