Order on complaint against Kejriwal, Ramdev & Bhushan on Nov 8
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Monday reserved its order on complaint against Arvind Kejriwal, Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev and noted lawyer Prashant Bhushan for their alleged remarks against Parliamentarians and supporting plebiscite in Jammu and Kashmir respectively.
Metropolitan Magistrate Purshottam Pathak reserved his order for November 8 on three different complaints, all seeking directions to the police to register FIR against Kejriwal, Ramdev and Bhushan.
The complaint had been filed by Vibhor Anand, a law student.
In his complaint against Kejriwal, Anand has sought direction to the police to register an FIR for sedition saying he had triggered a political storm by stating in a rally at Ghaziabad early this year that Parliament was filled with "murderers, rapists and dacoits".
Anand had also sought registration of FIR against Bhushan on charges of sedition for his alleged remarks supporting plebiscite in Jammu and Kashmir and for withdrawal of the Army from the valley.
He had also made a similar complaint against Ramdev saying he had made derogatory allegations against parliamentarians who "are running the system of the country" and had attacked MPs calling them "dacoits and murderers", which amounts to sedition.
Addressing media, while launching his month-long yatra in Durg, Chhattisgarh, Ramdev had said "there are good people among the parliamentarians and he respected them. But there are (also) dacoits, murderers, illiterates among them. We have to save Parliament. We have to remove corrupt people."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?