Over Rs 1 cr goods traded across LoC
Poonch (J&K): Goods worth over Rs 1 crore were traded across the Line of Control (LoC) on Wednesday between Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK) and Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point here, officials said.
As many as six trucks rolled out from Trade Facilitation Centre at Ranger here to POK today, they said, adding these trucks carried bags of chilli, herbs, mango and pomegranate worth Rs 37,47,420.
From PoK, six trucks carrying bags of walnuts, dry grapes, dry dates and Peshawari sandal crossed to this side and these were worth Rs 71,41,194.
Officials from both the side monitored the transportation of these goods at Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point twice during the day, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bodies of 14 executed in Libya's Benghazi found: Medical Centre
- MUST WATCH: When Virat Kohli toyed with Aussie attack
- Shocking: Maoist cadre reveals how women are exploited sexually by commanders
- French police ask Nice to destroy CCTV images of attack
- India avoided adverse Brexit effect, now a safe haven: FM Jaitley