Over Rs 1 cr goods traded across LoC
Poonch (J&K): Goods worth over Rs 1 crore were traded across the Line of Control (LoC) on Wednesday between Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK) and Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point here, officials said.
As many as six trucks rolled out from Trade Facilitation Centre at Ranger here to POK today, they said, adding these trucks carried bags of chilli, herbs, mango and pomegranate worth Rs 37,47,420.
From PoK, six trucks carrying bags of walnuts, dry grapes, dry dates and Peshawari sandal crossed to this side and these were worth Rs 71,41,194.
Officials from both the side monitored the transportation of these goods at Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point twice during the day, they said.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today