Over Rs 1 cr goods traded across LoC
Poonch (J&K): Goods worth over Rs 1 crore were traded across the Line of Control (LoC) on Wednesday between Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK) and Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point here, officials said.
As many as six trucks rolled out from Trade Facilitation Centre at Ranger here to POK today, they said, adding these trucks carried bags of chilli, herbs, mango and pomegranate worth Rs 37,47,420.
From PoK, six trucks carrying bags of walnuts, dry grapes, dry dates and Peshawari sandal crossed to this side and these were worth Rs 71,41,194.
Officials from both the side monitored the transportation of these goods at Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point twice during the day, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?