Over Rs 1 cr goods traded across LoC
Poonch (J&K): Goods worth over Rs 1 crore were traded across the Line of Control (LoC) on Wednesday between Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK) and Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point here, officials said.
As many as six trucks rolled out from Trade Facilitation Centre at Ranger here to POK today, they said, adding these trucks carried bags of chilli, herbs, mango and pomegranate worth Rs 37,47,420.
From PoK, six trucks carrying bags of walnuts, dry grapes, dry dates and Peshawari sandal crossed to this side and these were worth Rs 71,41,194.
Officials from both the side monitored the transportation of these goods at Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point twice during the day, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical