Over Rs 1.49-cr goods traded across LoC
Poonch: Goods worth over Rs 1.49 crore were traded across the Line of Control (LoC) on Thursday between Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK) and Jammu and Kashmir at Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point here, officials said.
As many as 11 trucks rolled out from the Trade Facilitation Centre (TFC) here to PoK, they said, adding, these trucks carried bags of banana, tomatoes and herbs worth Rs 22,67,330.
From PoK, six trucks carrying bags of almonds, drydates and apple worth Rs 1,36,60,780 entered India, they said.
Officials from both sides monitored transportation of these goods twice during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?