Over Rs 1.49-cr goods traded across LoC
Poonch: Goods worth over Rs 1.49 crore were traded across the Line of Control (LoC) on Thursday between Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK) and Jammu and Kashmir at Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point here, officials said.
As many as 11 trucks rolled out from the Trade Facilitation Centre (TFC) here to PoK, they said, adding, these trucks carried bags of banana, tomatoes and herbs worth Rs 22,67,330.
From PoK, six trucks carrying bags of almonds, drydates and apple worth Rs 1,36,60,780 entered India, they said.
Officials from both sides monitored transportation of these goods twice during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!