Oxford University and JGU sign MoU for higher studies
New Delhi: With an aim to underscore global collaborative initiative in higher education, UK`s University of Oxford has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with O P Jindal University to promote excellence in training, research and capacity building.
Sonipat-based O P Jindal Global University (JGU) in a release issued here said that the MoU was signed in Delhi last week by Dr Alice Prochaska, Principal of Somerville College, University of Oxford and Professor Raj Kumar, vice chancellor of JGU.
Speaking on the occasion, Kumar said that the MoU is a provision for a Jindal Summer School at Somerville, Oxford besides joint conferences and mutual students exchange programme.
"This collaboration between the University of Oxford and JGU underscores the importance of global collaborative initiatives in higher education for promoting excellence in teaching, research and capacity building," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?