Oxford University and JGU sign MoU for higher studies
New Delhi: With an aim to underscore global collaborative initiative in higher education, UK`s University of Oxford has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with O P Jindal University to promote excellence in training, research and capacity building.
Sonipat-based O P Jindal Global University (JGU) in a release issued here said that the MoU was signed in Delhi last week by Dr Alice Prochaska, Principal of Somerville College, University of Oxford and Professor Raj Kumar, vice chancellor of JGU.
Speaking on the occasion, Kumar said that the MoU is a provision for a Jindal Summer School at Somerville, Oxford besides joint conferences and mutual students exchange programme.
"This collaboration between the University of Oxford and JGU underscores the importance of global collaborative initiatives in higher education for promoting excellence in teaching, research and capacity building," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery