Oxford University and JGU sign MoU for higher studies
New Delhi: With an aim to underscore global collaborative initiative in higher education, UK`s University of Oxford has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with O P Jindal University to promote excellence in training, research and capacity building.
Sonipat-based O P Jindal Global University (JGU) in a release issued here said that the MoU was signed in Delhi last week by Dr Alice Prochaska, Principal of Somerville College, University of Oxford and Professor Raj Kumar, vice chancellor of JGU.
Speaking on the occasion, Kumar said that the MoU is a provision for a Jindal Summer School at Somerville, Oxford besides joint conferences and mutual students exchange programme.
"This collaboration between the University of Oxford and JGU underscores the importance of global collaborative initiatives in higher education for promoting excellence in teaching, research and capacity building," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug