Pained Bidves have faith in British judiciary
London: After over a week of losing their son in an unprovoked attack in the British city of Salford, Anuj Bidve’s parents on Friday visited the site of the gruesome crime.
“We are all shattered and will carry forward his memories throughout our life,” Subhash Bidve, father of Anuj said while addressing mediapersons.
Expressing satisfaction over the ongoing probe, the grieved father said, “UK police is taking the case seriously and we pray to God that justice will be delivered to Anuj.”
“We will return today itself with Anuj’s body and we are planning to hold the funeral Saturday evening at 8: 00 pm,” a grieving Subhash added.
“The world has perished for us,” the distressed father said.
Anuj’s parents arrived in London on Wednesday evening. On Thursday, the family met Indian-origin Labour MP Keith Vaz in Parliament, before proceeding to Lancaster University, where 23-year-old Anuj was a postgraduate student of microelectronics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal