Pak boat with 8 crew apprehended off Guj coast
Ahmedabad: A Pakistani boat with eight
crew members on board has been apprehended from the sea about
35 nautical miles from Mithapur coast in Jamnagar district
on Saturday, Indian Coast Guard (ICG) officials said.
"A Pakistani boat, which seems to have drifted into
India waters due to rough sea has been apprehended by us and
is being brought to Okha coast," ICG officials told agency.
"There are eight crew members on the boat which was
found in the rough sea about 35 nautical miles off the
Mithapur coast in Jamnagar," they said.
Primarily, it appears to be a fishing boat as some
fish was also found on the vessel, they added.
It could have drifted into the Indian territory due to
rough weather in the Arabia sea, as it was difficult even for
the ICG vessel to remain stable in the rough sea, officials
The Pakistani boat is being brought to Jamnagar coast
where the crew would be interrogated, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!