`Pak has to do more on the issue of terrorism`
On board Special Aircraft: On the eve of Indo-Pak Foreign Secretary-level talks, India on Tuesday said Pakistan has to do more on tackling terrorism but pointed out that the progress on the matter has not held the dialogue process to ransom.
"The acrimony of old times is no longer there (between India and Pakistan)," External Affairs Minister SM Krishna told reporters on board the special flight on his way back from Tajikistan.
"Pakistan has to do more on the issue of terrorism...But the issue of progress on terrorism has not held the dialogue process to ransom," he added.
Krishna`s remarks came ahead of tomorrow`s meeting between Foreign Secretary Ranjan Mathai and his Pakistani counterpart Jalil Abbas Jilani in New Delhi.
The meeting is taking place in the backdrop of the arrest of Zabiuddin, aka Abu Jundal, who has revealed that he, along with LeT founder Hafiz Saeed, was in the control room in Pakistan during 26/11 Mumbai carnage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi