Pak Hizbul terrorist arrested in Delhi
New Delhi: A Pakistani, suspected to be a Hizbul Mujahideen militant, has been arrested after a gunbattle in South Delhi, police said.
Abdullah Inqulabi, a Pakistani national, was apprehended by Delhi police`s elite anti-terror wing Special Cell last night from near Deer Park, they said.
Inqulabi, who was arrested after a brief gun-battle, has been staying in the capital for the past 10 years, police said.
It is also believed that he is closely liked with several militant outfits operating in PoK and fomenting terror in Jammu & Kashmir.
Some Pakistan made ammunitions and cartridges were also recovered from him during the operation.
Sources said he is suspected to be involved in several Hizbul operations in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends