Pak Hizbul terrorist arrested in Delhi
New Delhi: A Pakistani, suspected to be a Hizbul Mujahideen militant, has been arrested after a gunbattle in South Delhi, police said.
Abdullah Inqulabi, a Pakistani national, was apprehended by Delhi police`s elite anti-terror wing Special Cell last night from near Deer Park, they said.
Inqulabi, who was arrested after a brief gun-battle, has been staying in the capital for the past 10 years, police said.
It is also believed that he is closely liked with several militant outfits operating in PoK and fomenting terror in Jammu & Kashmir.
Some Pakistan made ammunitions and cartridges were also recovered from him during the operation.
Sources said he is suspected to be involved in several Hizbul operations in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics