Pak Hizbul terrorist arrested in Delhi
New Delhi: A Pakistani, suspected to be a Hizbul Mujahideen militant, has been arrested after a gunbattle in South Delhi, police said.
Abdullah Inqulabi, a Pakistani national, was apprehended by Delhi police`s elite anti-terror wing Special Cell last night from near Deer Park, they said.
Inqulabi, who was arrested after a brief gun-battle, has been staying in the capital for the past 10 years, police said.
It is also believed that he is closely liked with several militant outfits operating in PoK and fomenting terror in Jammu & Kashmir.
Some Pakistan made ammunitions and cartridges were also recovered from him during the operation.
Sources said he is suspected to be involved in several Hizbul operations in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM