Pak national held for raising anti-India slogans
Bhadohi : A Pakistani national has been
arrested for raising anti-India slogans immediately after his
release from a jail here after three years, police said.
Wakil Ahmed (75) was released from the district jail
on Monday on completion of three years imprisonment, they
said, adding after coming out, he raised anti-India slogans
prompting police to arrest him again under 153 B (imputations,
assertions prejudicial to national integration) of IPC.
Ahmed had come to India in 1977 and went missing after his
visa validity expired following which he was arrested in 2008
and was awarded three years imprisonment by a local court,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Does a corrupt govt influence the mindset of the youth?
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?