Pak national held for raising anti-India slogans
Bhadohi : A Pakistani national has been
arrested for raising anti-India slogans immediately after his
release from a jail here after three years, police said.
Wakil Ahmed (75) was released from the district jail
on Monday on completion of three years imprisonment, they
said, adding after coming out, he raised anti-India slogans
prompting police to arrest him again under 153 B (imputations,
assertions prejudicial to national integration) of IPC.
Ahmed had come to India in 1977 and went missing after his
visa validity expired following which he was arrested in 2008
and was awarded three years imprisonment by a local court,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi