Pak national held for raising anti-India slogans
Bhadohi : A Pakistani national has been
arrested for raising anti-India slogans immediately after his
release from a jail here after three years, police said.
Wakil Ahmed (75) was released from the district jail
on Monday on completion of three years imprisonment, they
said, adding after coming out, he raised anti-India slogans
prompting police to arrest him again under 153 B (imputations,
assertions prejudicial to national integration) of IPC.
Ahmed had come to India in 1977 and went missing after his
visa validity expired following which he was arrested in 2008
and was awarded three years imprisonment by a local court,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Cow slaughter should be banned across the country; Muslims should stop eating meat: Azam Khan
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'