Pak national held for raising anti-India slogans
Bhadohi : A Pakistani national has been
arrested for raising anti-India slogans immediately after his
release from a jail here after three years, police said.
Wakil Ahmed (75) was released from the district jail
on Monday on completion of three years imprisonment, they
said, adding after coming out, he raised anti-India slogans
prompting police to arrest him again under 153 B (imputations,
assertions prejudicial to national integration) of IPC.
Ahmed had come to India in 1977 and went missing after his
visa validity expired following which he was arrested in 2008
and was awarded three years imprisonment by a local court,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Plea seeks imposition of Governor's rule in J&K; SC to hear matter next week
- Asthma breakthrough? Scientists find novel way to prevent the disease!
- 'Madaari' movie review: Irrfan Khan displays brilliance in this thought provoking tale
- Thai cops question UK journalist`s wife over `royal insult`
- Pokemon Go debuts in the country where Pokemon was born!