Pak national held for raising anti-India slogans
Bhadohi : A Pakistani national has been
arrested for raising anti-India slogans immediately after his
release from a jail here after three years, police said.
Wakil Ahmed (75) was released from the district jail
on Monday on completion of three years imprisonment, they
said, adding after coming out, he raised anti-India slogans
prompting police to arrest him again under 153 B (imputations,
assertions prejudicial to national integration) of IPC.
Ahmed had come to India in 1977 and went missing after his
visa validity expired following which he was arrested in 2008
and was awarded three years imprisonment by a local court,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Six Assam Rifles personnel killed by militants in Manipur's Chandel district ambush
- Shocking! Huge fire engulfs two coaches of Jaisalmer-Delhi Intercity Express
- Huma Qureshi-Vidyut Jammwal's Gold Glare Selfie! See pic
- Arvind Kejriwal wishes his once arch political rival Kiran Bedi on her elevation as Puducherry Guv
- I see an outset of a footballing atmosphere in India: Narendra Modi