Pak resorts to heavy firing along LoC in J&K
Jammu: Violating Ceasefire along the Indo-Pak
border in Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistan troops Friday targeted Indian forward posts by opening heavy firing along the Line of
Control (LOC) in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir.
Eight to nine uniformed personnel were digging close to
the Line of Control in Jangard sector of Rajouri district and troops on this side challenged them around 11.30 last night, a senior Army officer said.
They escaped back to the Pakistan side and around 11.45 pm
Pakistan troops from several of their posts fired on Indian
posts with small arms and machine guns indiscriminately, the
Indian troops guarding the borderline took positions
and fired back resulting in exchanges for over an hour, he
said, adding that there was no loss of life or damage to
property in the Pak firing.
"Pak has violated the Indo-Pak ceasefire. We will lodge a
protest with them", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir