Pak should give no room to terrorists: India
Astana (Kazakhstan): Ahead of foreign
secretary level talks, India on Tuesday said it was looking to a
future of peaceful co-existence on the basis of mutual trust
wherein terrorists are given no room by Pakistan to undertake
hostile activities against it.
"We have always underscored our concerns of terror
being unleashed against India quite often and we have said we
would like the region to be terror free and towards that we
would certainly expect cooperation from all the countries
including Pakistan," External Affairs Minister S M Krishna
He was asked whether India would use the platform of
the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) to voice its
concerns on terror attacks in India launched from foreign
soil. Indo-Pak foreign secretary level talks are slated later
Krishna, who is here for the SCO summit, said the
foreign secretary level talks will serve an important purpose
to underline the need for Pakistan not to allow the use of its
territory for hostile activities of various terrorist
He said the revelations of 26/11 Mumbai attacks
accused Tahawwur Rana in a Chicago court give room for the
internal churnings that are going on in Pakistan and the
motivation for Pakistan to act the way it did.
"Whatever Rana has said under oath in a court in
Chicago certainly gives room for the internal churnings that
is going on in Pakistan and the motivation for Pakistan to act
the way it did," Krishna told reporters accompanying him on a
two-day visit to Kazakhstan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Anurag Kashyap to bid goodbye to India, settle in 'cinema-friendly' France!
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2, Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore: Preview
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- Tamil Nadu SSLC Results 2015 on tnresults.nic.in