Pak targets Indian post, violates ceasefire again
Jammu: In yet another ceasefire violation, Pakistan Rangers today fired at an Indian post along the International Border in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir.
"Pakistan Rangers opened small arms firing on Ballard Border out Post along International Border (IB) in Samba sector around 1130 hours", a senior BSF officer said Friday.
"This was a ceasefire violation", the officer said.
He said BSF troops guarding the borderline took positions and fired back effectively.
There was no loss of life or injury to anyone in the firing.
This is the fourth ceasefire violation by Pakistan this month.
Pakistan troops and rangers had fired at Indian posts and violated the ceasefire on December 6 and 5 along LoC and IB in Krishnagati sector of Poonch district, Pansar belt of Samba district and Arnia belt of Jammu district.
Earlier on November 26, Pakistan troops had targeted 10 Indian forward posts by firing over 6000 rounds from heavy weaponry along the Indo-Pak border in Krishnagati sector of Poonch district.
On November 20, Pakistani troops had violated the ceasefire by firing in Gulpur forward area along LoC in Poonch sector.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant
- When Peter Mukherjea met and fell madly in love with Indrani