Pak troops` unprovoked firing on Indian post in Poonch
Poonch (J&K): Violating the ceasefire once
again, Pakistani troops resorted to unprovoked firing from
across the Line of Control (LoC) on a forward Indian post in
Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir but there was no
casualty or injury, Defence sources said here.
The Pakistani troops opened fire from its Chua Post from
06:30 hours and continued intermittent firing on Chajaman post
in Krishna Ghati sector in Poonch district for about one hour,
Indian troops exercised restraint and did not retaliate,
the sources said.
This is the tenth ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops
along J&K border during July.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?