Pak troops` unprovoked firing on Indian post in Poonch
Poonch (J&K): Violating the ceasefire once
again, Pakistani troops resorted to unprovoked firing from
across the Line of Control (LoC) on a forward Indian post in
Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir but there was no
casualty or injury, Defence sources said here.
The Pakistani troops opened fire from its Chua Post from
06:30 hours and continued intermittent firing on Chajaman post
in Krishna Ghati sector in Poonch district for about one hour,
Indian troops exercised restraint and did not retaliate,
the sources said.
This is the tenth ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops
along J&K border during July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon