Pak troops` unprovoked firing on Indian post in Poonch
Poonch (J&K): Violating the ceasefire once
again, Pakistani troops resorted to unprovoked firing from
across the Line of Control (LoC) on a forward Indian post in
Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir but there was no
casualty or injury, Defence sources said here.
The Pakistani troops opened fire from its Chua Post from
06:30 hours and continued intermittent firing on Chajaman post
in Krishna Ghati sector in Poonch district for about one hour,
Indian troops exercised restraint and did not retaliate,
the sources said.
This is the tenth ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops
along J&K border during July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Curfew, restrictions continue in Kashmir Valley for 51st day
- Is Ramdev coming up with world-class varsity near Delhi like University of Houston?
- Pakistan has started behaving like an enemy: JD(U)
- Donald Trump links death of NBA star's cousin to black vote
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'