Pak troops` unprovoked firing on Indian post in Poonch
Poonch (J&K): Violating the ceasefire once
again, Pakistani troops resorted to unprovoked firing from
across the Line of Control (LoC) on a forward Indian post in
Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir but there was no
casualty or injury, Defence sources said here.
The Pakistani troops opened fire from its Chua Post from
06:30 hours and continued intermittent firing on Chajaman post
in Krishna Ghati sector in Poonch district for about one hour,
Indian troops exercised restraint and did not retaliate,
the sources said.
This is the tenth ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops
along J&K border during July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!