Pak troops` unprovoked firing on Indian post in Poonch
Poonch (J&K): Violating the ceasefire once
again, Pakistani troops resorted to unprovoked firing from
across the Line of Control (LoC) on a forward Indian post in
Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir but there was no
casualty or injury, Defence sources said here.
The Pakistani troops opened fire from its Chua Post from
06:30 hours and continued intermittent firing on Chajaman post
in Krishna Ghati sector in Poonch district for about one hour,
Indian troops exercised restraint and did not retaliate,
the sources said.
This is the tenth ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops
along J&K border during July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city