Pak troops violate ceasefire in Poonch
Jammu: Pakistani troops violated ceasefire
and fired on three Indian Forward Posts along the LoC in Jammu
and Kashmir`s Poonch district, an army official said on Saturday.
"There was firing from the Pakistani side along the LoC
on three Indian Posts --Kranti-I, Kranti-II and Ghorda in
Krishnagati sub-sector of Poonch -- at around 2330 hours
yesterday," the officer said here.
The army retaliated and the exchange of fire continued
for half an hour, he said.
"The Pakistani troops fired from their Daku, Chouha and
Begum posts," the officer said, adding that there was no
casualty or injury in the firing.
Earlier on October 23, Pakistani troops had violated the
ceasefire in Poonch district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place