Pak troops violate ceasefire in Poonch
Jammu: Pakistani troops violated ceasefire
and fired on three Indian Forward Posts along the LoC in Jammu
and Kashmir`s Poonch district, an army official said on Saturday.
"There was firing from the Pakistani side along the LoC
on three Indian Posts --Kranti-I, Kranti-II and Ghorda in
Krishnagati sub-sector of Poonch -- at around 2330 hours
yesterday," the officer said here.
The army retaliated and the exchange of fire continued
for half an hour, he said.
"The Pakistani troops fired from their Daku, Chouha and
Begum posts," the officer said, adding that there was no
casualty or injury in the firing.
Earlier on October 23, Pakistani troops had violated the
ceasefire in Poonch district.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram