Pak troops violate ceasefire in Poonch
Jammu: Pakistani troops violated ceasefire
and fired on three Indian Forward Posts along the LoC in Jammu
and Kashmir`s Poonch district, an army official said on Saturday.
"There was firing from the Pakistani side along the LoC
on three Indian Posts --Kranti-I, Kranti-II and Ghorda in
Krishnagati sub-sector of Poonch -- at around 2330 hours
yesterday," the officer said here.
The army retaliated and the exchange of fire continued
for half an hour, he said.
"The Pakistani troops fired from their Daku, Chouha and
Begum posts," the officer said, adding that there was no
casualty or injury in the firing.
Earlier on October 23, Pakistani troops had violated the
ceasefire in Poonch district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- Europa League draw: Manchester United set for Robin van Persie reunion
- Bomb disposal squad deployed in central England after arrests
- US Open 2016: Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal drawn for potential semi-final clash
- Long traffic jams may increase risk of cancer!
- Fighters and residents leave besieged Damascus suburb Daraya