Pak troops violate ceasefire in Poonch
Jammu: Pakistani troops violated ceasefire
and fired on three Indian Forward Posts along the LoC in Jammu
and Kashmir`s Poonch district, an army official said on Saturday.
"There was firing from the Pakistani side along the LoC
on three Indian Posts --Kranti-I, Kranti-II and Ghorda in
Krishnagati sub-sector of Poonch -- at around 2330 hours
yesterday," the officer said here.
The army retaliated and the exchange of fire continued
for half an hour, he said.
"The Pakistani troops fired from their Daku, Chouha and
Begum posts," the officer said, adding that there was no
casualty or injury in the firing.
Earlier on October 23, Pakistani troops had violated the
ceasefire in Poonch district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!