Pak troops violate ceasefire in Poonch
Jammu: Pakistani troops violated ceasefire
and fired on three Indian Forward Posts along the LoC in Jammu
and Kashmir`s Poonch district, an army official said on Saturday.
"There was firing from the Pakistani side along the LoC
on three Indian Posts --Kranti-I, Kranti-II and Ghorda in
Krishnagati sub-sector of Poonch -- at around 2330 hours
yesterday," the officer said here.
The army retaliated and the exchange of fire continued
for half an hour, he said.
"The Pakistani troops fired from their Daku, Chouha and
Begum posts," the officer said, adding that there was no
casualty or injury in the firing.
Earlier on October 23, Pakistani troops had violated the
ceasefire in Poonch district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad