Pakistan behind Hyderabad blasts: LK Advani
Mumbai: BJP leader LK Advani on Saturday blamed Pakistan squarely for Thursday`s blasts in Hyderabad, saying it is involved in a proxy war against India.
The neighbouring country has not been successful in waging a war against India in the last few decades, so it has resorted to proxy war," Advani told reporters here.
The neighbouring country has taken recourse to terrorism to trouble India," he said, adding, "there is no doubt that there is the hand of the neighbouring country in Hyderabad blasts."
Pakistan should abide by the commitment made during the meeting between Vajpayee and Musharraf, whereby Pakistan undertook not to allow its soil to be used for terror acts against India, Advani said.
The neighbouring country cannot wash its hands of the Hyderabad blasts, he said.
The death toll in the blasts in Hyderabad now stands at 16 with the number of injured being put at 117.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials