Pakistan behind Hyderabad blasts: LK Advani
Mumbai: BJP leader LK Advani on Saturday blamed Pakistan squarely for Thursday`s blasts in Hyderabad, saying it is involved in a proxy war against India.
The neighbouring country has not been successful in waging a war against India in the last few decades, so it has resorted to proxy war," Advani told reporters here.
The neighbouring country has taken recourse to terrorism to trouble India," he said, adding, "there is no doubt that there is the hand of the neighbouring country in Hyderabad blasts."
Pakistan should abide by the commitment made during the meeting between Vajpayee and Musharraf, whereby Pakistan undertook not to allow its soil to be used for terror acts against India, Advani said.
The neighbouring country cannot wash its hands of the Hyderabad blasts, he said.
The death toll in the blasts in Hyderabad now stands at 16 with the number of injured being put at 117.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city