Pakistan behind Hyderabad blasts: LK Advani
Mumbai: BJP leader LK Advani on Saturday blamed Pakistan squarely for Thursday`s blasts in Hyderabad, saying it is involved in a proxy war against India.
The neighbouring country has not been successful in waging a war against India in the last few decades, so it has resorted to proxy war," Advani told reporters here.
The neighbouring country has taken recourse to terrorism to trouble India," he said, adding, "there is no doubt that there is the hand of the neighbouring country in Hyderabad blasts."
Pakistan should abide by the commitment made during the meeting between Vajpayee and Musharraf, whereby Pakistan undertook not to allow its soil to be used for terror acts against India, Advani said.
The neighbouring country cannot wash its hands of the Hyderabad blasts, he said.
The death toll in the blasts in Hyderabad now stands at 16 with the number of injured being put at 117.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred