Pakistan is protecting Dawood
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: India’s most wanted underworld don, Dawood Ibrahim, made a shocking disclosure that Pakistan is providing safe shelter to him but for what?
It`s no secret that Dawood Ibrahim is hiding in Pakistan with complete protection from Pakistani intelligence agency, ISI.
The shocking fact that the leaders of Pakistan’s PM Nawaz Sharif`s party, Pakistani Muslim League, are also known to have friendly relations with Dawood. It clearly states Pakistan’s intentions.
Security agencies too know that Dawood enjoys the hospitality of using a helicopter which is owned by one famous leader of PM`s party. The Indian intelligence agencies, along with the United States, have now gathered concrete proof to substantiate Indian claims.
Security agencies of both the countries have proof that members of the Pakistan PM`s party and ISI have provided a safe zone for Dawood to carry on his business. As per sources, Dawood is hiding at Swat valley in Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees