Pakistan is protecting Dawood
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: India’s most wanted underworld don, Dawood Ibrahim, made a shocking disclosure that Pakistan is providing safe shelter to him but for what?
It`s no secret that Dawood Ibrahim is hiding in Pakistan with complete protection from Pakistani intelligence agency, ISI.
The shocking fact that the leaders of Pakistan’s PM Nawaz Sharif`s party, Pakistani Muslim League, are also known to have friendly relations with Dawood. It clearly states Pakistan’s intentions.
Security agencies too know that Dawood enjoys the hospitality of using a helicopter which is owned by one famous leader of PM`s party. The Indian intelligence agencies, along with the United States, have now gathered concrete proof to substantiate Indian claims.
Security agencies of both the countries have proof that members of the Pakistan PM`s party and ISI have provided a safe zone for Dawood to carry on his business. As per sources, Dawood is hiding at Swat valley in Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- DNA: Minor burnt three puppies to death in Hyderabad
- DNA: Today in History, July 21, 2016
- Gold down by Rs 51 to Rs 31,347 per 10 gram in futures trade
- ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth mania grips nation – WATCH to believe it
- Two UAE women reunite with Indian mother after 28 years
- Dalit youth beaten, urinated upon in Bihar, says FIR
- Lok Sabha Speaker calls Bhagwant Mann video of Parliament security 'serious', hints action is coming