Pakistan is protecting Dawood
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: India’s most wanted underworld don, Dawood Ibrahim, made a shocking disclosure that Pakistan is providing safe shelter to him but for what?
It`s no secret that Dawood Ibrahim is hiding in Pakistan with complete protection from Pakistani intelligence agency, ISI.
The shocking fact that the leaders of Pakistan’s PM Nawaz Sharif`s party, Pakistani Muslim League, are also known to have friendly relations with Dawood. It clearly states Pakistan’s intentions.
Security agencies too know that Dawood enjoys the hospitality of using a helicopter which is owned by one famous leader of PM`s party. The Indian intelligence agencies, along with the United States, have now gathered concrete proof to substantiate Indian claims.
Security agencies of both the countries have proof that members of the Pakistan PM`s party and ISI have provided a safe zone for Dawood to carry on his business. As per sources, Dawood is hiding at Swat valley in Pakistan.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class