Pakistan is protecting Dawood
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: India’s most wanted underworld don, Dawood Ibrahim, made a shocking disclosure that Pakistan is providing safe shelter to him but for what?
It`s no secret that Dawood Ibrahim is hiding in Pakistan with complete protection from Pakistani intelligence agency, ISI.
The shocking fact that the leaders of Pakistan’s PM Nawaz Sharif`s party, Pakistani Muslim League, are also known to have friendly relations with Dawood. It clearly states Pakistan’s intentions.
Security agencies too know that Dawood enjoys the hospitality of using a helicopter which is owned by one famous leader of PM`s party. The Indian intelligence agencies, along with the United States, have now gathered concrete proof to substantiate Indian claims.
Security agencies of both the countries have proof that members of the Pakistan PM`s party and ISI have provided a safe zone for Dawood to carry on his business. As per sources, Dawood is hiding at Swat valley in Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS