Pakistan lacks spine to wage war on India: Kamal Nath
Chhindwara: Condemning the brutal killings of two Indian soldiers along the Line of Control (LoC) by Pakistani troops, Union Urban Development Minister Kamal Nath on Wednesday said the neighbouring country lacked courage to wage war on India.
"Pakistan does not have the courage to wage a full-scale war on India", Nath told reporters on the sidelines of a function in his parliamentary constituency Chhindwara.
Kamal Nath was accompanying Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram who today dedicated to nation the headquarters of Central Madhya Pradesh Rural Bank.
In a gruesome attack, Pakistani troops crossed into Indian territory in Poonch district of Jammu & Kashmir yesterday and ambushed an Army patrol party killing two soldiers whose heads were reportedly chopped off.
"The barbarism showed by Pakistan deserves to be condemned", the minister said.
Replying to a query, Nath said "foreign and defence ministries would enquire into yesterday`s incident and place all facts about it before people".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing