Pakistan lacks spine to wage war on India: Kamal Nath
Chhindwara: Condemning the brutal killings of two Indian soldiers along the Line of Control (LoC) by Pakistani troops, Union Urban Development Minister Kamal Nath on Wednesday said the neighbouring country lacked courage to wage war on India.
"Pakistan does not have the courage to wage a full-scale war on India", Nath told reporters on the sidelines of a function in his parliamentary constituency Chhindwara.
Kamal Nath was accompanying Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram who today dedicated to nation the headquarters of Central Madhya Pradesh Rural Bank.
In a gruesome attack, Pakistani troops crossed into Indian territory in Poonch district of Jammu & Kashmir yesterday and ambushed an Army patrol party killing two soldiers whose heads were reportedly chopped off.
"The barbarism showed by Pakistan deserves to be condemned", the minister said.
Replying to a query, Nath said "foreign and defence ministries would enquire into yesterday`s incident and place all facts about it before people".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman