Pakistan lacks spine to wage war on India: Kamal Nath
Chhindwara: Condemning the brutal killings of two Indian soldiers along the Line of Control (LoC) by Pakistani troops, Union Urban Development Minister Kamal Nath on Wednesday said the neighbouring country lacked courage to wage war on India.
"Pakistan does not have the courage to wage a full-scale war on India", Nath told reporters on the sidelines of a function in his parliamentary constituency Chhindwara.
Kamal Nath was accompanying Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram who today dedicated to nation the headquarters of Central Madhya Pradesh Rural Bank.
In a gruesome attack, Pakistani troops crossed into Indian territory in Poonch district of Jammu & Kashmir yesterday and ambushed an Army patrol party killing two soldiers whose heads were reportedly chopped off.
"The barbarism showed by Pakistan deserves to be condemned", the minister said.
Replying to a query, Nath said "foreign and defence ministries would enquire into yesterday`s incident and place all facts about it before people".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble