Pakistan military denies violating ceasefire along LoC
Islamabad: Pakistan`s military authorities on Sunday denied that the country`s troops had violated a ceasefire along the Line of Control in Kashmir.
Our "troops had not violated the ceasefire agreement", Pakistani military sources said.
Earlier in the day, Pakistani troops resorted to unprovoked firing for three hours on to the Kaman post in Uri sector on the Indian side.
General Officer Commanding of 19 Infantry Division Maj Gen Anil Chauhan said the aim of the firing was apparently to disrupt the peace and tranquility along the Line of Control.
The ceasefire violation by Pakistan occurred on a day India celebrated its 65th Republic Day.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on