Pakistan Rangers hand over Indian girl to BSF
Bikaner: The seven-year-old girl, who inadvertently strayed into the neighbouring country from a village near Indo-Pak border was handed over to the BSF by Pakistani Rangers in a flag meeting on Monday.
The girl was handed over in a flag meeting at BSF outpost and her father identified the minor, a security force official said.
Pooja was playing near her father`s farm, which is close to the international border and crossed over to Pakistan on March 29, the BSF official said.
Footmarks suggested that she entered into Pakistan territory following which BSF informed their counterpart in the neighbouring country and the flag meeting was arranged.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane