Pakistan should be paid back in the same coin: Murli Manohar Joshi
Hisar: In the wake of infiltration in Keran sector along the LoC, senior BJP leader Murli Manohar Joshi on Sunday attacked the Centre for not giving a "befitting" reply to Pakistan for its "repeated acts of aggression and terrorist attacks".
The BJP leader said that Pakistan should be paid back in the same coin.
Joshi also attacked the Congress-led UPA government on the issue of corruption, saying, "India was once famously called as golden sparrow, but now, to many it is known as the land where scams and corruption are rampant."
"Scams and corruption are rampant...The Union government is in deep slumber. With rising prices common man is finding it difficult to make both ends meet while unemployment is on the rise, farmers and other sections of the society are facing hardships," Joshi said.
He was addressing a rally at Adampur, about 40 km from here today, which was jointly organised by Haryana Janhit Congress (HJC) and BJP to mark the birth anniversary of former chief minister, late Bhajan Lal.
Later, Joshi also flagged off `Vijay Rath Yatra` of HJC president and Hisar MP Kuldeep Bishnoi.
Bishnoi, whose party is an ally of the BJP, will undertake a nearly two-month long `Yatra` to garner support for his party and the BJP.
Joshi also alleged that in Haryana the "corrupt officers are being shielded and the honest are being punished".
Addressing the rally near the memorial of Bhajan Lal, Bishnoi said, "My aim is to fulfil the dream of my father by delivering justice to the poor and the needy."
"If voted to power, HJC-BJP shall initiate probe against all corrupt Congress and INLD leaders and they will find their place in the jails," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam