`Pakistani Army celebrated Indian troops’ beheadings`
Jammu: The Pakistani troops involved in the barbaric act of beheading two Indian soldiers in Jammu and Kashmir have been promised a reward.
The Indian security agencies have intercepted calls made by the troops after displaying their inhuman act to the Pakistani authorities at the headquarters of Baloch regiment.
According to a report, the Pakistani troops were congratulated and asked to celebrate the beheadings of the Indian soldiers, identified as Lance Naik Hemraj and Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh. It is now clear that the Pakistani Army had ordered its troops to kill the Indian jawans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it