`Pakistani Army celebrated Indian troops’ beheadings`
Jammu: The Pakistani troops involved in the barbaric act of beheading two Indian soldiers in Jammu and Kashmir have been promised a reward.
The Indian security agencies have intercepted calls made by the troops after displaying their inhuman act to the Pakistani authorities at the headquarters of Baloch regiment.
According to a report, the Pakistani troops were congratulated and asked to celebrate the beheadings of the Indian soldiers, identified as Lance Naik Hemraj and Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh. It is now clear that the Pakistani Army had ordered its troops to kill the Indian jawans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users