`Pakistani Army celebrated Indian troops’ beheadings`
Jammu: The Pakistani troops involved in the barbaric act of beheading two Indian soldiers in Jammu and Kashmir have been promised a reward.
The Indian security agencies have intercepted calls made by the troops after displaying their inhuman act to the Pakistani authorities at the headquarters of Baloch regiment.
According to a report, the Pakistani troops were congratulated and asked to celebrate the beheadings of the Indian soldiers, identified as Lance Naik Hemraj and Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh. It is now clear that the Pakistani Army had ordered its troops to kill the Indian jawans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part II
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part III
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part IV
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- WATCH: PRODIGY! This 11-year-old from Odisha slum will now train at Bayern Munich
- Turkey will give full support to operation to retake Syria's Jarablus from Islamic State: Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu
- WATCH: What is PV Sindhu's equation with Saina Nehwal? Her reply will surprise you
- Iraq executions carried out without proper trial, fuelled by vengeance: UN
- India to buy 500 helicopters, 12 submarines, over 200 fighter jets in next 10 years: Report