`Pakistani Army celebrated Indian troops’ beheadings`
Jammu: The Pakistani troops involved in the barbaric act of beheading two Indian soldiers in Jammu and Kashmir have been promised a reward.
The Indian security agencies have intercepted calls made by the troops after displaying their inhuman act to the Pakistani authorities at the headquarters of Baloch regiment.
According to a report, the Pakistani troops were congratulated and asked to celebrate the beheadings of the Indian soldiers, identified as Lance Naik Hemraj and Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh. It is now clear that the Pakistani Army had ordered its troops to kill the Indian jawans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Turkey's Erdogan beats foes for now, but at high cost to stability
- Pokemon GO launched in Japan; India's wait to be over soon?
- Navjot Singh Sidhu will not be AAP's CM candidate in Punjab, say top leaders
- India to test sub-scale demonstrator scramjet engine in 2016
- PSBs capital needs significantly higher than budgeted: Moody's