`Pakistani Army celebrated Indian troops’ beheadings`
Jammu: The Pakistani troops involved in the barbaric act of beheading two Indian soldiers in Jammu and Kashmir have been promised a reward.
The Indian security agencies have intercepted calls made by the troops after displaying their inhuman act to the Pakistani authorities at the headquarters of Baloch regiment.
According to a report, the Pakistani troops were congratulated and asked to celebrate the beheadings of the Indian soldiers, identified as Lance Naik Hemraj and Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh. It is now clear that the Pakistani Army had ordered its troops to kill the Indian jawans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter