Pakistani boat with 7 fishermen apprehended by CG
Jamnagar: A Pakistani boat with 7
fishermen on board was apprehended by the Indian Coast Guard
when it illegally entered Indian waters near Jakhau port along
Kutch coast, coast guard officials said Saturday.
"We intercepted a Pakistani boat near Jakhau yesterday
with 7 fishermen on board after it illegally strayed into
the Indian waters," Indian Coast Guard officials said.
The fishermen were brought to Okha of Jamnagar district
today by our coastal patrolling unit, they said.
Indian and Pakistani fishermen stray in each others
territorial waters while fishing.
Many Pakistani fishermen are caught by Indian security
agency every year and similarly Pakistani security agency also
apprehends several Indian fishermen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured