Pakistani boat with 7 fishermen apprehended by CG
Jamnagar: A Pakistani boat with 7
fishermen on board was apprehended by the Indian Coast Guard
when it illegally entered Indian waters near Jakhau port along
Kutch coast, coast guard officials said Saturday.
"We intercepted a Pakistani boat near Jakhau yesterday
with 7 fishermen on board after it illegally strayed into
the Indian waters," Indian Coast Guard officials said.
The fishermen were brought to Okha of Jamnagar district
today by our coastal patrolling unit, they said.
Indian and Pakistani fishermen stray in each others
territorial waters while fishing.
Many Pakistani fishermen are caught by Indian security
agency every year and similarly Pakistani security agency also
apprehends several Indian fishermen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love