Pakistani intruder held in Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer: A Pakistani intruder was Tuesday arrested by the Border Security Force from Kishangarh locality of this Rajasthan district.
According to a BSF spokesman, the Pakistani national has been identified as Javad Ashraf. He is under interrogation.
However, no incriminating document was recovered from him, the spokesman added.
The BSF personnel had yesterday shot dead a Pakistani intruder near the Indo-Pak border in Samba district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Cow slaughter should be banned across the country; Muslims should stop eating meat: Azam Khan
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials