Pakistani nationals served leave India notice
Jaipur: Three Pakistani nationals, who were detained in Ajmer city on Monday for visa norms violation, have been served leave India notice by authorities here.
"A Iqbal, Fakar A Alam and Malik Mohammad were served the notices last night and sent to Amritsar from there they will be sent to Pakistan," CID sources said.
A CID personnel is accompanying them to the border, they added.
The middle-aged Pakistani nationals, all businessmen, were caught by the intelligence unit in Dargah area in Ajmer on Monday where they had gone to visit the Dargah of Sufi saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti.
They had visa for Delhi, Amritsar and Jaipur only but visited Ajmer without visa so they were detained and will now be blacklisted, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan