Pakistani nationals served leave India notice
Jaipur: Three Pakistani nationals, who were detained in Ajmer city on Monday for visa norms violation, have been served leave India notice by authorities here.
"A Iqbal, Fakar A Alam and Malik Mohammad were served the notices last night and sent to Amritsar from there they will be sent to Pakistan," CID sources said.
A CID personnel is accompanying them to the border, they added.
The middle-aged Pakistani nationals, all businessmen, were caught by the intelligence unit in Dargah area in Ajmer on Monday where they had gone to visit the Dargah of Sufi saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti.
They had visa for Delhi, Amritsar and Jaipur only but visited Ajmer without visa so they were detained and will now be blacklisted, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state