Pakistani nationals served leave India notice
Jaipur: Three Pakistani nationals, who were detained in Ajmer city on Monday for visa norms violation, have been served leave India notice by authorities here.
"A Iqbal, Fakar A Alam and Malik Mohammad were served the notices last night and sent to Amritsar from there they will be sent to Pakistan," CID sources said.
A CID personnel is accompanying them to the border, they added.
The middle-aged Pakistani nationals, all businessmen, were caught by the intelligence unit in Dargah area in Ajmer on Monday where they had gone to visit the Dargah of Sufi saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti.
They had visa for Delhi, Amritsar and Jaipur only but visited Ajmer without visa so they were detained and will now be blacklisted, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise