Pakistani nationals served leave India notice
Jaipur: Three Pakistani nationals, who were detained in Ajmer city on Monday for visa norms violation, have been served leave India notice by authorities here.
"A Iqbal, Fakar A Alam and Malik Mohammad were served the notices last night and sent to Amritsar from there they will be sent to Pakistan," CID sources said.
A CID personnel is accompanying them to the border, they added.
The middle-aged Pakistani nationals, all businessmen, were caught by the intelligence unit in Dargah area in Ajmer on Monday where they had gone to visit the Dargah of Sufi saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti.
They had visa for Delhi, Amritsar and Jaipur only but visited Ajmer without visa so they were detained and will now be blacklisted, they added.
- Former Jana Sangh president Balraj Madhok passes away, PM Modi condoles death
- Confirmed! Secretaries panel reviewing 7th CPC to submit report in June; likely to recommend better pay
- Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover wedding: Have you seen these latest PICTURES?
- Bedtime VR Stories: The perfect remote parenting app for travelling parents - Watch!
- SC agrees to hear pleas over separate exams for MBBS, BDS