Pakistani nationals served leave India notice
Jaipur: Three Pakistani nationals, who were detained in Ajmer city on Monday for visa norms violation, have been served leave India notice by authorities here.
"A Iqbal, Fakar A Alam and Malik Mohammad were served the notices last night and sent to Amritsar from there they will be sent to Pakistan," CID sources said.
A CID personnel is accompanying them to the border, they added.
The middle-aged Pakistani nationals, all businessmen, were caught by the intelligence unit in Dargah area in Ajmer on Monday where they had gone to visit the Dargah of Sufi saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti.
They had visa for Delhi, Amritsar and Jaipur only but visited Ajmer without visa so they were detained and will now be blacklisted, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday