Pakistani spy arrested near Indo-Pak boder
Bikaner: A man, suspected to be a Pakistani spy, has been arrested by the intelligence agencies from near the India-Pakistan international border, police said.
The accused identified as Nawab Khan was arrested from his residence in Chatargarh tehsil area on Wednesday, they said.
A case was also lodged under the Official Secrets Act with Chatargarh police station, they added.
Khan is being interrogated to ascertain his role in sending information to Pakistan, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach