Pakistani spy arrested near Indo-Pak boder
Bikaner: A man, suspected to be a Pakistani spy, has been arrested by the intelligence agencies from near the India-Pakistan international border, police said.
The accused identified as Nawab Khan was arrested from his residence in Chatargarh tehsil area on Wednesday, they said.
A case was also lodged under the Official Secrets Act with Chatargarh police station, they added.
Khan is being interrogated to ascertain his role in sending information to Pakistan, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges - Part II
- DNA: How BSF soldiers guard the border in scorching summer heat
- DNA: Why is Congress taking support of affidavits to ensure alliance of MLA's?
- DNA: Analysis of how cancer is increasing death toll in India
- PM Modi congratulates new Kerala CM
- Jharkhand Maoists torch 35 vehicles in 150 days; contractors panic
- Loyalty declaration on stamp paper a symbol of slavery: BJP
- Militants kill cop, snatch weapon from another in Kashmir
- Arms training: Bajrang Dal's Ayodhya chief Mahesh Mishra arrested over charges of inciting religious hatred