Pakistani spy arrested near Indo-Pak boder
Bikaner: A man, suspected to be a Pakistani spy, has been arrested by the intelligence agencies from near the India-Pakistan international border, police said.
The accused identified as Nawab Khan was arrested from his residence in Chatargarh tehsil area on Wednesday, they said.
A case was also lodged under the Official Secrets Act with Chatargarh police station, they added.
Khan is being interrogated to ascertain his role in sending information to Pakistan, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?