Pakistani spy arrested near Indo-Pak boder
Bikaner: A man, suspected to be a Pakistani spy, has been arrested by the intelligence agencies from near the India-Pakistan international border, police said.
The accused identified as Nawab Khan was arrested from his residence in Chatargarh tehsil area on Wednesday, they said.
A case was also lodged under the Official Secrets Act with Chatargarh police station, they added.
Khan is being interrogated to ascertain his role in sending information to Pakistan, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured