Pakistani spy arrested near Indo-Pak boder
Bikaner: A man, suspected to be a Pakistani spy, has been arrested by the intelligence agencies from near the India-Pakistan international border, police said.
The accused identified as Nawab Khan was arrested from his residence in Chatargarh tehsil area on Wednesday, they said.
A case was also lodged under the Official Secrets Act with Chatargarh police station, they added.
Khan is being interrogated to ascertain his role in sending information to Pakistan, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP