Pakistani spy nabbed in Pokhran, Rajasthan
Jaipur: A Pakistani spy was arrested on Monday from Pokhran in Rajasthan.
The arrested person, Sumer Khan, is suspected to be sending secret information regarding India Air Force’s "Iron Fist" exercise that was recently held at the Pokhran ranges.
Over 225 fighter and transport aircraft, including Mirage 2000, Jaguar 2000, MiG 27, MIG 21, MIG 29, C130J, AN-32, Embraer and the IL-76 and unmanned aerial vehicles, participated in the event, firing rockets, missiles and bombs and laser guided weapons.
President Pranab Mukherjee, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Defence Minister AK Antony were among the leaders who witnessed the largest firepower demonstration of IAF on February 22. Military attaches of several countries were also present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet