Pakistani spy nabbed in Pokhran, Rajasthan
Jaipur: A Pakistani spy was arrested on Monday from Pokhran in Rajasthan.
The arrested person, Sumer Khan, is suspected to be sending secret information regarding India Air Force’s "Iron Fist" exercise that was recently held at the Pokhran ranges.
Over 225 fighter and transport aircraft, including Mirage 2000, Jaguar 2000, MiG 27, MIG 21, MIG 29, C130J, AN-32, Embraer and the IL-76 and unmanned aerial vehicles, participated in the event, firing rockets, missiles and bombs and laser guided weapons.
President Pranab Mukherjee, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Defence Minister AK Antony were among the leaders who witnessed the largest firepower demonstration of IAF on February 22. Military attaches of several countries were also present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?