Pakistani spy nabbed in Pokhran, Rajasthan
Jaipur: A Pakistani spy was arrested on Monday from Pokhran in Rajasthan.
The arrested person, Sumer Khan, is suspected to be sending secret information regarding India Air Force’s "Iron Fist" exercise that was recently held at the Pokhran ranges.
Over 225 fighter and transport aircraft, including Mirage 2000, Jaguar 2000, MiG 27, MIG 21, MIG 29, C130J, AN-32, Embraer and the IL-76 and unmanned aerial vehicles, participated in the event, firing rockets, missiles and bombs and laser guided weapons.
President Pranab Mukherjee, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Defence Minister AK Antony were among the leaders who witnessed the largest firepower demonstration of IAF on February 22. Military attaches of several countries were also present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof