Pakistani spy nabbed in Pokhran, Rajasthan
Jaipur: A Pakistani spy was arrested on Monday from Pokhran in Rajasthan.
The arrested person, Sumer Khan, is suspected to be sending secret information regarding India Air Force’s "Iron Fist" exercise that was recently held at the Pokhran ranges.
Over 225 fighter and transport aircraft, including Mirage 2000, Jaguar 2000, MiG 27, MIG 21, MIG 29, C130J, AN-32, Embraer and the IL-76 and unmanned aerial vehicles, participated in the event, firing rockets, missiles and bombs and laser guided weapons.
President Pranab Mukherjee, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Defence Minister AK Antony were among the leaders who witnessed the largest firepower demonstration of IAF on February 22. Military attaches of several countries were also present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened