Pakistan`s 26/11 team arrives in India
Amritsar: A judicial commission from Pakistan probing the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack arrived in India Saturday.
The eight-member team, which crossed into India through the Wagah-Attari border, 30 km from here, flew to Mumbai from here for its investigation.
This is the second visit of the Pakistani judicial commission to India. They will be meeting witnesses of the Mumbai terror attack which took place Nov 26, 2008. The team will be in Mumbai till Sep 26.
The team had earlier visited Mumbai in March 2012. Its report was rejected by a court in Pakistan for lack of evidence.
The anti-terrorism court in Pakistan is conducting trial of seven Pakistani suspects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui