Paresh Barua`s Facebook account fake
Guwahati: The Facebook account of ULFA
anti-talk faction `commander-in-chief` Paresh Barua is a fake,
the outfit`s publicity wing leader Joy Asom said on Monday.
``The ULFA has a strict organisational policy of not
allowing any leader or cadre to open and maintain accounts in
any social networking site,`` Asom said in a statement
e-mailed to the media.
``We have found it through our investigations that it
has been created by a Bangalore-based Assamese Bikash Kumar
Das, a retired Indian Air force officer and we suspect the hand
of intelligence agencies behind this,`` he said.
It had also come to the outfit`s notice that Das had
claimed that he was close to Barua which was `absolutely
false` and had no connection with him or any of its other
members, Asom added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’