Paresh Barua`s Facebook account fake
Guwahati: The Facebook account of ULFA
anti-talk faction `commander-in-chief` Paresh Barua is a fake,
the outfit`s publicity wing leader Joy Asom said on Monday.
``The ULFA has a strict organisational policy of not
allowing any leader or cadre to open and maintain accounts in
any social networking site,`` Asom said in a statement
e-mailed to the media.
``We have found it through our investigations that it
has been created by a Bangalore-based Assamese Bikash Kumar
Das, a retired Indian Air force officer and we suspect the hand
of intelligence agencies behind this,`` he said.
It had also come to the outfit`s notice that Das had
claimed that he was close to Barua which was `absolutely
false` and had no connection with him or any of its other
members, Asom added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter