Parliamentary board to decide Uma`s return: MP BJP chief
Indore: Madhya Pradesh unit of the BJP
today said that a decision on return of Uma Bharti would be
taken by the party`s parliamentary board.
When asked about possible return of Bharti against
the background of former Union Minister Jaswant Singh being
taken back into the party, Madhya Pradesh BJP President,
Prabhat Jha here today said that a decision in this regard
will be taken by the BJP`s Parliamentary Board.
"There is not much in our hands as far as return of
Bharti into the BJP is concerned. The Parliamentary Board`s
secretary, Anant Kumar has already stated clearly that any
decision on the issue will be taken by the board only," Jha
To a question on Jaswant Singh`s return, he said that
since it was not proper for a man of his age to be at any
other place, the party has decided to take him back.
The expulsion of Singh was not associated with
indiscipline, but he was expelled from the party for praising
Pakistan`s founder Mohammad Ali Jinnah, he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!