Parliamentary board to decide Uma`s return: MP BJP chief
Indore: Madhya Pradesh unit of the BJP
today said that a decision on return of Uma Bharti would be
taken by the party`s parliamentary board.
When asked about possible return of Bharti against
the background of former Union Minister Jaswant Singh being
taken back into the party, Madhya Pradesh BJP President,
Prabhat Jha here today said that a decision in this regard
will be taken by the BJP`s Parliamentary Board.
"There is not much in our hands as far as return of
Bharti into the BJP is concerned. The Parliamentary Board`s
secretary, Anant Kumar has already stated clearly that any
decision on the issue will be taken by the board only," Jha
To a question on Jaswant Singh`s return, he said that
since it was not proper for a man of his age to be at any
other place, the party has decided to take him back.
The expulsion of Singh was not associated with
indiscipline, but he was expelled from the party for praising
Pakistan`s founder Mohammad Ali Jinnah, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days