Parts of North India receive rains
New Delhi: Temperatures remained high in North India on Sunday with only some parts of the region receiving rainfall.
The capital Delhi recorded a high of 37.5 degrees celsius, three degrees more than normal and a minimum of 28.5 degrees celsius, two notches above the usual.
In Uttar Pradesh, light to moderate rain and thundershowers lashed some parts in the last 24 hours.
According to the Met office, rain occurred at a few places over western UP and at one or two places over eastern parts of the state.
Rainfall was recorded in Hardoi, Orai, Pilibhit, Jhansi and Bareilly.
Rain and thundershower would occur at few places over western UP and at one or two places over eastern parts of the state.
Normal life was thrown out of gear in Hyderabad due to 15.2 cms of rain yesterday.
A woman and her three children were killed when a wall collapsed on them in Miyapur area of Hyderabad. While, in a similar incident at Balanagar industrial area, five more persons were killed.
Parts of Rajasthan also got intermittent rains keeping temperatures near normal.
Light to moderate rainfall was witnessed in Jaipur, Bharatput, Kota and Bikaner divisions.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India