Passengers robbed in train in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Unidentified men on Saturday allegedly robbed some passengers of the AC coach of a train in Dausa district of Rajasthan, officials said.
The incident occurred in the wee hours between Mandawar and Kherli areas after the Ahmedabad-Gorakhpur weekly express train left Dausa district`s Bandikui railway station.
The train was stopped after its emergency chain was pulled by some of the accused, who were already present in the train, somewhere near Mandawar, to let their accomplices enter the coach, GRP sources said.
The miscreants allegedly robbed some passengers of the AC coach.
After robbing the passengers, they stopped the train again and fled.
The passengers informed the guard following which the GRP at Bandikui in Dausa and Bharatpur were informed.
"The amount of booty and the number of passengers robbed is not clear. The train left for its destination and the statement of passengers could not be recorded so far," SHO, GRP, Bandikui, Hariram said, adding, that the matter was being probed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone