Paswan arrested for trying to enter Bhatta Parsaul village
Noida: LJP chief Ram Vilas Paswan was on Thursday arrested here for trying to enter Bhatta Parsaul village where
farmers are on an agitation seeking enhanced compensation for
land acquired for a road project.
Paswan was stopped by police at the DND flyover and
prevented from proceeding towards the village, the epicentre
of the protest.
"We have arrested him," SP (Noida City) Anant Dev said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country