Paswan arrested for trying to enter Bhatta Parsaul village
Noida: LJP chief Ram Vilas Paswan was on Thursday arrested here for trying to enter Bhatta Parsaul village where
farmers are on an agitation seeking enhanced compensation for
land acquired for a road project.
Paswan was stopped by police at the DND flyover and
prevented from proceeding towards the village, the epicentre
of the protest.
"We have arrested him," SP (Noida City) Anant Dev said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Over confidence' not the reason behind Pakistan's struggle in second test: Grant Flower
- Govt trying to pass GST bill this session: Meghwal
- Complaint against JD(U) MLA for demanding Rs 20 lakh
- Black money: Willing to walk extra mile to address concerns over IDS, says Govt
- LeEco Max 2: Made for Pokémon GO smartphone