Paswan terms BJP-JD(U) crisis as "nautanki"
Jaipur: Terming the BJP-JD(U) alliance crisis
in Bihar as "nautantki (theatrics)", LJP chief Ram Vilas
Paswan today alleged that Nitish Kumar was trying to appease
Muslims on the eve of Assembly polls.
Commenting on Kumar returning Gujarat government`s
donation for Kosi flood victims as ridiculous, Paswan said the
money was meant for people hit by natural calamity.
"Just to appease Muslim voters, the Bihar Chief Minister
is trying to show that he is against BJP`s Hindu
fundamentalist policies," he told reporters here on way to
He said Kumar should have resigned as Railway Minister
when Godhara carnage had occurred during Narendra Modi`s
On the Bhopal Gas tragedy, Paswan said the deserving
victims were yet to receive compensation, and held the then
state and Union governments responsible for the tragedy and
easy release of Warren Anderson, former CEO of Union Carbide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends