Paswan terms BJP-JD(U) crisis as "nautanki"
Jaipur: Terming the BJP-JD(U) alliance crisis
in Bihar as "nautantki (theatrics)", LJP chief Ram Vilas
Paswan today alleged that Nitish Kumar was trying to appease
Muslims on the eve of Assembly polls.
Commenting on Kumar returning Gujarat government`s
donation for Kosi flood victims as ridiculous, Paswan said the
money was meant for people hit by natural calamity.
"Just to appease Muslim voters, the Bihar Chief Minister
is trying to show that he is against BJP`s Hindu
fundamentalist policies," he told reporters here on way to
He said Kumar should have resigned as Railway Minister
when Godhara carnage had occurred during Narendra Modi`s
On the Bhopal Gas tragedy, Paswan said the deserving
victims were yet to receive compensation, and held the then
state and Union governments responsible for the tragedy and
easy release of Warren Anderson, former CEO of Union Carbide.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference