Patna blasts: BJP all set to rake up national security plank
New Delhi: Using the security plank, BJP is all set to launch an aggressive campaign from Tuesday on the issue of serial bomb blasts at Narendra Modi`s rally in Patna, projecting "deliberate" security lapses and government`s "soft" apprach towards terror.
The party will brief the media in various state capitals tomorrow to apprise the public of "deliberate" security lapses and the government`s soft approach on terror.
BJP leaders will hold press conferences across the country to highlight the "attack on its Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi and other senior leaders" at the Patna rally by allegedly compromising on security.
BJP wants to make national security a political issue by raking it up at a pan-India level and tell the public that the government is "not serious" on the issue and is instead doing "vote-bank politics".
Among the places where the campaign will be launched are Hyderabad, Patna, Raipur, Chandigarh, Chamba, Bangalore, Bhopal, Mumbai, Jaipur,
Thiruvananthapuram, Lucknow, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar, Ahmedabad and Guwahati.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof