Patna blasts: BJP all set to rake up national security plank
New Delhi: Using the security plank, BJP is all set to launch an aggressive campaign from Tuesday on the issue of serial bomb blasts at Narendra Modi`s rally in Patna, projecting "deliberate" security lapses and government`s "soft" apprach towards terror.
The party will brief the media in various state capitals tomorrow to apprise the public of "deliberate" security lapses and the government`s soft approach on terror.
BJP leaders will hold press conferences across the country to highlight the "attack on its Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi and other senior leaders" at the Patna rally by allegedly compromising on security.
BJP wants to make national security a political issue by raking it up at a pan-India level and tell the public that the government is "not serious" on the issue and is instead doing "vote-bank politics".
Among the places where the campaign will be launched are Hyderabad, Patna, Raipur, Chandigarh, Chamba, Bangalore, Bhopal, Mumbai, Jaipur,
Thiruvananthapuram, Lucknow, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar, Ahmedabad and Guwahati.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Anurag Kashyap to bid goodbye to India, settle in 'cinema-friendly' France!
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2, Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore: Preview
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA