Patriots termed terrorists in country: Bhagwat
Meerut: In an apparent reference to Congress leader Digvijay Singh`s "Sanghi terror" comment and prevention of BJP leaders from hoisting the tricolour at Lal Chowk in Srinagar on Republic Day, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat on Monday said patriots are termed as "terrorists" in the country.
"Prohibition to hoist the national flag at Lal Chowk is a clear sign of separatist appeasement policy...whereas patriots are termed as terrorists without any proof in the country," he said on the concluding day of the three-day `Nav-Chetan Camp` here.
"After 63 years of Independence, Pakistan`s claim on Kashmir is irrelevant," the RSS leader said.
Digvijay had accused the BJP state governments of sheltering people affiliated to RSS and allegedly involved in bomb blasts, terming it as "Sanghi terrorism".
Bhagwat also blamed the Centre for the deteriorating law and order situation in Maoist-hit areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipul Sharma: What you need to know about SunRisers Hyderabad's gamechanger
- Women too post sexist comments on Twitter, reveals study
- Thai man whose penis was bitten by 10-foot long python in toilet recovering
- IPL 9: How 'injured' Ashish Nehra is helping SunRisers Hyderabad bowlers!
- CBSE class 10th results 2016 declared; with 96.36% pass percentage, girls outshine boys