Patriots termed terrorists in country: Bhagwat
Meerut: In an apparent reference to Congress leader Digvijay Singh`s "Sanghi terror" comment and prevention of BJP leaders from hoisting the tricolour at Lal Chowk in Srinagar on Republic Day, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat on Monday said patriots are termed as "terrorists" in the country.
"Prohibition to hoist the national flag at Lal Chowk is a clear sign of separatist appeasement policy...whereas patriots are termed as terrorists without any proof in the country," he said on the concluding day of the three-day `Nav-Chetan Camp` here.
"After 63 years of Independence, Pakistan`s claim on Kashmir is irrelevant," the RSS leader said.
Digvijay had accused the BJP state governments of sheltering people affiliated to RSS and allegedly involved in bomb blasts, terming it as "Sanghi terrorism".
Bhagwat also blamed the Centre for the deteriorating law and order situation in Maoist-hit areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery