Patriots termed terrorists in country: Bhagwat
Meerut: In an apparent reference to Congress leader Digvijay Singh`s "Sanghi terror" comment and prevention of BJP leaders from hoisting the tricolour at Lal Chowk in Srinagar on Republic Day, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat on Monday said patriots are termed as "terrorists" in the country.
"Prohibition to hoist the national flag at Lal Chowk is a clear sign of separatist appeasement policy...whereas patriots are termed as terrorists without any proof in the country," he said on the concluding day of the three-day `Nav-Chetan Camp` here.
"After 63 years of Independence, Pakistan`s claim on Kashmir is irrelevant," the RSS leader said.
Digvijay had accused the BJP state governments of sheltering people affiliated to RSS and allegedly involved in bomb blasts, terming it as "Sanghi terrorism".
Bhagwat also blamed the Centre for the deteriorating law and order situation in Maoist-hit areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown