Patriots termed terrorists in country: Bhagwat
Meerut: In an apparent reference to Congress leader Digvijay Singh`s "Sanghi terror" comment and prevention of BJP leaders from hoisting the tricolour at Lal Chowk in Srinagar on Republic Day, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat on Monday said patriots are termed as "terrorists" in the country.
"Prohibition to hoist the national flag at Lal Chowk is a clear sign of separatist appeasement policy...whereas patriots are termed as terrorists without any proof in the country," he said on the concluding day of the three-day `Nav-Chetan Camp` here.
"After 63 years of Independence, Pakistan`s claim on Kashmir is irrelevant," the RSS leader said.
Digvijay had accused the BJP state governments of sheltering people affiliated to RSS and allegedly involved in bomb blasts, terming it as "Sanghi terrorism".
Bhagwat also blamed the Centre for the deteriorating law and order situation in Maoist-hit areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back