People allowed only till 10 am on second `Shahi Snan`
Haridwar: Har ki pauri and bramhakund would be open for public only till 10 am on the second `shahi snan` (royal bath) on March 15 during the ongoing Mahakumbh.
According to mela administration, various `akharas` would start taking out their procession from 9.30 am and reach har ki pauri at 11 am. In view of this, public would not be allowed after 10 am.
Only sadhus of various `akharas` would be allowed to take bath at the two places after that, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement