People allowed only till 10 am on second `Shahi Snan`
Haridwar: Har ki pauri and bramhakund would be open for public only till 10 am on the second `shahi snan` (royal bath) on March 15 during the ongoing Mahakumbh.
According to mela administration, various `akharas` would start taking out their procession from 9.30 am and reach har ki pauri at 11 am. In view of this, public would not be allowed after 10 am.
Only sadhus of various `akharas` would be allowed to take bath at the two places after that, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok