People allowed only till 10 am on second `Shahi Snan`
Haridwar: Har ki pauri and bramhakund would be open for public only till 10 am on the second `shahi snan` (royal bath) on March 15 during the ongoing Mahakumbh.
According to mela administration, various `akharas` would start taking out their procession from 9.30 am and reach har ki pauri at 11 am. In view of this, public would not be allowed after 10 am.
Only sadhus of various `akharas` would be allowed to take bath at the two places after that, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites