People allowed only till 10 am on second `Shahi Snan`
Haridwar: Har ki pauri and bramhakund would be open for public only till 10 am on the second `shahi snan` (royal bath) on March 15 during the ongoing Mahakumbh.
According to mela administration, various `akharas` would start taking out their procession from 9.30 am and reach har ki pauri at 11 am. In view of this, public would not be allowed after 10 am.
Only sadhus of various `akharas` would be allowed to take bath at the two places after that, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family