People allowed only till 10 am on second `Shahi Snan`
Haridwar: Har ki pauri and bramhakund would be open for public only till 10 am on the second `shahi snan` (royal bath) on March 15 during the ongoing Mahakumbh.
According to mela administration, various `akharas` would start taking out their procession from 9.30 am and reach har ki pauri at 11 am. In view of this, public would not be allowed after 10 am.
Only sadhus of various `akharas` would be allowed to take bath at the two places after that, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred