People close to Sathya Sai under threat?
Hyderabad: The caregiver and personal doctor of Sri Sathya Sai Baba, Satyajit and Dr Aiyar respectively, have both been advised by the Andhra Pradesh government to be careful and avoid making unnecessary public appearances as there was a credible threat to their lives.
According to intelligence inputs, an attempt could be made on the lives of some of the persons close to Sathya Sai Baba, who passed away on Sunday.
Following the intelligence reports, the government has also deployed more security personnel to secure all the members of the Sathya Sai Central Trust.
Satyajit is leading the race to claim the top post in the trust with majority of its members openly supporting him.
Dr Aiyar, on the other hand, has come in for criticism for failing to have maintained the medical records of Sai Baba. According to Prasanthi Nilayam sources, the anger is such that some of the devotees had even made threat calls to him while Baba was in hospital.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive