People close to Sathya Sai under threat?
Hyderabad: The caregiver and personal doctor of Sri Sathya Sai Baba, Satyajit and Dr Aiyar respectively, have both been advised by the Andhra Pradesh government to be careful and avoid making unnecessary public appearances as there was a credible threat to their lives.
According to intelligence inputs, an attempt could be made on the lives of some of the persons close to Sathya Sai Baba, who passed away on Sunday.
Following the intelligence reports, the government has also deployed more security personnel to secure all the members of the Sathya Sai Central Trust.
Satyajit is leading the race to claim the top post in the trust with majority of its members openly supporting him.
Dr Aiyar, on the other hand, has come in for criticism for failing to have maintained the medical records of Sai Baba. According to Prasanthi Nilayam sources, the anger is such that some of the devotees had even made threat calls to him while Baba was in hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Counting begins - Who will win BJP or Shiv Sena?
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Election Results 2017 LIVE: BJP's Rita Padole, Ravi Landge win from Amravati, Pimpri Chinchwad seats; Shiv Sena takes early lead in BMC polls