People close to Sathya Sai under threat?
Hyderabad: The caregiver and personal doctor of Sri Sathya Sai Baba, Satyajit and Dr Aiyar respectively, have both been advised by the Andhra Pradesh government to be careful and avoid making unnecessary public appearances as there was a credible threat to their lives.
According to intelligence inputs, an attempt could be made on the lives of some of the persons close to Sathya Sai Baba, who passed away on Sunday.
Following the intelligence reports, the government has also deployed more security personnel to secure all the members of the Sathya Sai Central Trust.
Satyajit is leading the race to claim the top post in the trust with majority of its members openly supporting him.
Dr Aiyar, on the other hand, has come in for criticism for failing to have maintained the medical records of Sai Baba. According to Prasanthi Nilayam sources, the anger is such that some of the devotees had even made threat calls to him while Baba was in hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere