Photo identity cards mandatory with entry tickets at airports
Nedumbassery: As part of tightened
security measures for visitors at airports in the country, the
Bureau of Civil Aviation Security has made it mandatory for
people to produce a photo identity card with the entry ticket.
Acting on the direction of BCAS, security personnel from
Central Industrial Security Forces will permit ticket holders
to the terminal only after verification of the Photo Identity
Card issued by any government agencies or similar officials.
People entering the terminal will be checked thoroughly.
The new system has been introduced in Kochi International
Airport also, CIAL sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!