PIL against transmission of Nirmal Baba`s discours
Lucknow: The Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court on Tuesday sought the Centre`s response by July 16 on a plea seeking for directions to stop the transmission of Nirmal Baba`s discourse on various TV channels.
A division bench comprising Justices Uma Nath Singh and V K Dixit passed the order directing the Central government`s counsel to seek instructions and file its response on a PIL by K Saran, a local lawyer.
The petitioner sought direction saying that his discourse was allegedly violative of the Cable T V Network (Regulation) Act 1995 and Cable TV Rules 1994.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing