PIL against transmission of Nirmal Baba`s discours
Lucknow: The Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court on Tuesday sought the Centre`s response by July 16 on a plea seeking for directions to stop the transmission of Nirmal Baba`s discourse on various TV channels.
A division bench comprising Justices Uma Nath Singh and V K Dixit passed the order directing the Central government`s counsel to seek instructions and file its response on a PIL by K Saran, a local lawyer.
The petitioner sought direction saying that his discourse was allegedly violative of the Cable T V Network (Regulation) Act 1995 and Cable TV Rules 1994.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence