Plane carrying Mamata, Mukul lands under emergency conditions
New Delhi: A Kolkata-bound Air India plane
carrying Union Ministers Mamata Banerjee and Mukul Roy among
152 passengers on Wednesday night landed under emergency conditions at
the IGI Airport here 45 minutes after takeoff due to a
The AI-680 flight took off at 8.15 pm only to return
at 9 pm, airport sources said.
Banerjee, Roy and other passengers were held up at the
airport for more than an hour before another plane carrying
them left for Kolkata at around 2245 hours.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!