Plane carrying Mamata, Mukul lands under emergency conditions
New Delhi: A Kolkata-bound Air India plane
carrying Union Ministers Mamata Banerjee and Mukul Roy among
152 passengers on Wednesday night landed under emergency conditions at
the IGI Airport here 45 minutes after takeoff due to a
The AI-680 flight took off at 8.15 pm only to return
at 9 pm, airport sources said.
Banerjee, Roy and other passengers were held up at the
airport for more than an hour before another plane carrying
them left for Kolkata at around 2245 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday