Plea to centre to take steps to get hostages released
Kochi: The Merchant Navy Officers Welfare Association (MNOWA), here has urged the Union government to take immediate steps to for the early release of the Indians who have been taken hostage by the Somali Pirates.
The association, which took out a march here, yesterday, said the hostages were until now were being physically and mentally tortured by the pirates. But with the recent killing of the 4 US nationals in their yacht, the pirates have shown
that they would stoop to any levels, the association said in a press statement here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!