PM condoles death of students in Telangana accident
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Thursday expressed his deepest condolences to the families of the students who lost their lives when a train rammed into a school bus at an unmanned railway crossing in Telangana.
"The prime minister has expressed his deepest condolences to the families of those who lost their lives in the accident in Medak district," the Prime Minister`s Office said in a tweet.
"The PM prays for the speedy recovery of those injured in the accident," said another tweet.
In a ghastly accident, at least 19 students were killed some 20 other children injured in the accident at Masayipet, about 70 km from Hyderabad, when the bus of a private school was taking the students to their school.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice