PM condoles loss of lives in quake in Iran, Pak
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Tuesday condoled the loss of life and expressed sympathy to those injured in the earthquake that hit Iran and Pakistan.
"Our thoughts and prayers are with the people who have lost their dear ones and suffered in this tragedy," he said in his condolence message.
earthquake of high intensity killed 21 people in Pakistan and dozens in Iran.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption