PM condoles loss of lives in quake in Iran, Pak
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Tuesday condoled the loss of life and expressed sympathy to those injured in the earthquake that hit Iran and Pakistan.
"Our thoughts and prayers are with the people who have lost their dear ones and suffered in this tragedy," he said in his condolence message.
earthquake of high intensity killed 21 people in Pakistan and dozens in Iran.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!