PM faces earphone trouble in Rajya Sabha
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Thursday almost lost balance in the Rajya Sabha when he got up from his seat having problems removing the earphones.
His ministerial colleagues Kishore Chandra Deo and Anand Sharma and Murali Deora immediately came to his help.
However, Dr Singh kept his composure and left the House after his colleagues helped him remove the earphones.
The Prime Minister is normally present in the Upper House on Thursdays during Question Hour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report