PM faces earphone trouble in Rajya Sabha
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Thursday almost lost balance in the Rajya Sabha when he got up from his seat having problems removing the earphones.
His ministerial colleagues Kishore Chandra Deo and Anand Sharma and Murali Deora immediately came to his help.
However, Dr Singh kept his composure and left the House after his colleagues helped him remove the earphones.
The Prime Minister is normally present in the Upper House on Thursdays during Question Hour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BCCI constitution is highly incapable of achieving transparency, accountability: Supreme Court
- West Bengal Assembly polls: Political parties go all out to woo enclave voters
- Exercise Red Flag: Can IAF pilots outgun American top guns?
- BSEAP.org SSC Results 2016: BSEAP 10th X Class SSC Andhra Pradesh Board Exam Results 2016 likely to be declared on May 5 on manabadi.co.in
- IPL 2016: Delhi Daredevils vs Rising Pune Supergiants, Preview - Match 33 at Feroz Shah Kotla