PM faces earphone trouble in Rajya Sabha
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Thursday almost lost balance in the Rajya Sabha when he got up from his seat having problems removing the earphones.
His ministerial colleagues Kishore Chandra Deo and Anand Sharma and Murali Deora immediately came to his help.
However, Dr Singh kept his composure and left the House after his colleagues helped him remove the earphones.
The Prime Minister is normally present in the Upper House on Thursdays during Question Hour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi